Things have been hectic. Exams. For those of you not in the UK, GCSE exams are a) what get you into college, and b) mercilessly spread over a period of five weeks. In my case, study leave means I'm at home when I'm not in exams (or 'structured study' sessions, which turn out to be less-than-enterprising, or useful.) So, other than them drawing the pain out, and making me practically exhausted along the way, I've been pretty amazing this month, mood-wise.
1) So, the doctor told me I needed
to do more exercise to help with my depression - because they don't hand out anti-depressants and things to under 18s unless it's a last resort. So I got joined up at the local gym. It's a rather nice one, they've got sports sessions as well as the normal gym, and a pool with jacuzzis and a crazy sauna (which smells of mint, and has twinkling lights in the ceiling. what? xD) And, apart from the whole, physical exertion issue, it's a pretty cool place. I had an induction with Darren, a relentlessly unyeilding trainer (but also a touch on the Oh, that's hot! side) and he made me run a mile as quick as I could (Yay 11 minutes, rofl.) , among other things. So I aim to go there once or twice a week for an hour or two. (y)
2) I got my results back for my IT course (CiDA) on a little post card that my parents got in the post (haha yay for congradulatory formality. xD) and I got 2 As, which was a bit lame, cause I wanted A*s. D: But I can deal. xD
3) The exams are going fairly well so far, though I've been a bit ill this week. D: Which is a bit bad because a lot of the exams are this week (why bother to spread them out, if you're not going to spread them out?! ¬__¬) but ho hum, science marches on.
4) My obsession with Heroes has been stretched into the world of Roleplaying by THIS gorgeous specimen of a site: GODSENT
and you should all go there and say hello. x) I have had more lols there this week than for months before hand. (Y)
What else, what else? OH!
5) DORSET! A few friends and I are going to be camping down in Dorset together in the Summer. Which: WILL. BE. AMAZING. Hahah. I got a bit OCD while planning it, but at least everything's organised. I don't think I have ever been quite as excited about a holiday in my life. x)
Hope everyone's good/doing well. And good luck to anyone else who's enduring the fun
of exams at the moment <3 Now, I'd better GTFO and do something for this afternoon's English fandango. xD
PS. I do so hope Patrick's alright, vis-a-vis last night <33 xx
Phwoar. It's been an actual age since I wrote anything even remotely 'journal-esque' on here, so I think that ought to rectified just about now.